Monday, July 19, 2010

Another day.....

Well, another day has passed. Wasn't too keen on the day when I woke up and looked out the window - frost and fog......never a good combination.
I ended up staying at school for parent help this morning - went at 8.45am to drop the Princess off to her kindergarten and ended up leaving at 1.15pm only to have to go back again to collect her at 3pm!! We had fun though - frog making, reading, singing, board games. The kids had fun (or so I'm told). Was a bit hungry by the time I left though!
Sausages and veggies for tea, now it's bedtime for a small person.....hence no time in the kitchen today (with the exception of the "gourmet" tea I prepared) so will have to try for Wednesday as we are off to the coast again tomorrow to visit Jan at the Mersey.
Stay safe everyone - happy travels to Kylie and her family for tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment