Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello Again

Well hello again everyone - I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.....just been so busy.

We have had a hectic few weeks. Sadly my mother in law lost her battle with cancer on Aug 4th, 2010. We had been driving from Launceston to Latrobe every day whilst she was in hospital and then up again for the funeral a few days after she passed.

We have received some gorgeous flowers since and some beautiful cards - and we've been ucky enough to have the support of some wonderful friends who have jumped in to help look after Scarlett with literally a phone call's notice - love you guys!

Also been busy with Scarlett at school - a few more mother's help days, an excursion which nearly killed me (I'm a bit unfit!!) and illness (Scarlett is now sick).......have been cooking periodically throughout all of this so still in business.

Have had a wedding, a few parties, some regular orders and another wedding this weekend. Really must pull my finger out on this one though - have 90 cherries to tie individual bows on and if I don;t start tonight it won;t happen - might be in a bit of poo if it doesn't happen seeing as it's my brother in law getting married!

Anyhow, check out the new pics on Face book and keep an eye out for me at Niche on August 27 and 28 - at the Boathouse location so come and see me for a taster and a free lolly or two - will have some bargains and yummy treats!

Keep smiling everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment