Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello

Wow...how exciting - my first ever blog! I've never done this before so please have patience with me whilst I work out how to use it.
This week has been busy (well the past two days anyway!)......150 mini's decorated for fun times, My Little Pony Cupcakes for Em's 7th birthday - happy birthday princess....hope you had a great day! Cupcakes for the FIL's birthday, Sports balls for Tom's 7th Birthday as well.
We have also been travelling to the hospital to visit my MIL who unfortunately is very unwell and have twice been able to enjoy lunch at the pub...yummy meals they have been too!
Today was filled with all things wedding - quotes, shoe shopping, material shopping, menu's.....ah - good times!
Now it's sleep time so I am all refreshed to do it all again!
I will be busy with some new ideas so keep an eye on my Facebook page for pictures, and don't forget to keep watching the profile for more Father's Day ideas to spoil that special man in your life.
TTFN and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment