Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry xmas and Happy New Year

Well....what a hectic month I have had in the kitchen.

I have been baking flat chat for almost the whole of December, creating treats for corporate xmas gifts, teachers presents, thank you gifts, as well as the usual orders for my wonderful customers.

In 19 days I used 38kg of SR Flour, 1250 metres of gift ribbon, over 100 6-pack gift boxes, 3 cartons of butter....the count continued! I used more than 11kg of icing sugar in one day alone!

And that was only on the cupcakes, without counting the rocky road and mars bar cakes, the fruit cake balls, cake balls etc etc.

I hope everyone who received gifts, placed orders etc all enjoyed their special treats and had an amazing Christmas break.

I now have a few days off and am not back in the kitchen until the new year - a VERY well earned break let me tell you!

Valentine's is now in the planning so keep an eye on my FB page for more details - and hopefully the website will be up and running soon too!

Stay tuned for more details and have a great xmas/new year break.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me during 2010 and I look forward to a wonderful 2011 with all of you!

Cheers

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment